Are you fully insured?
- Yes! Safety and protection is a top priority for us. We’re always looking out for our clients and our maids.
- Because they should be! Other cleaning companies may seem less expensive but in the long run they really aren’t. Why... because many of them give the industry a bad name by not paying taxes and hiring illegally, and hiring people not authorized to work in the United States. You can rest assured that we run a completely legal and honest family-oriented business.
- Absolutely! All of our maids are employees of A la Maid. We do not hire subcontractors and carefully screen and train all of our maids on a regular basis. Your belongings and property will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
- All of our maids are required to read, speak and write English. It is important that you are able to communicate with your maid so we can offer you the most comprehensive and customized service available.
- We ask that you do and have found that we can offer more sanitary and thorough services by doing so. Maid services typically do not clean their equipment between homes and as a result germs and pet dander/fleas, etc. can be transmitted from one house to another. We will be happy to provide you with a list of equipment and supplies that your maid will need to leave your home spotless. Of course, our maids do have back up supplies and equipment in case of emergency.
- Absolutely! We work Monday - Saturday (and on special occasions) from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will make every effort to accommodate your date and time selection.
- Only if you wish. Most of our clients provide us with a key and/or alarm code. We perform background checks on all of our maids so you can rest assured we have your best interests at hand.
- No problem. But please give us at least 48 hours notice.
- We’re here to serve you. Just tell us what day best fits your schedule and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our name wouldn’t be "A la Maid" if we couldn’t offer you the most complete and customized services available. Please let us know in advance, if possible, so we can allot additional time, bring the proper supplies and provide you with an estimate of the additional cost.
- Never! We are pet owners ourselves and will treat your fur babies as if they were our own. If you have any special instructions with regards to your pets we will make note of them.
- While our services are always detailed and thorough, many of our clients like to have our maids perform a “Clean Sweep” annually. This ensures we get to those places that aren’t part of your regular service.
- Absolutely! We are always looking to expand our family and rely upon you for your good word and referrals. If you are proud to be a member of our family..., please tell your friends, family and neighbors about us! For every referral resulting in three consecutive cleanings, you will receive one FREE cleaning!
- Sure! We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER.
- Payment is due the day of your service. You can either leave a check on the counter or we will charge the credit card we have on file.
- Tipping is never expected but always greatly appreciated.
- We are so confident that you will love us that our services are 200% guaranteed. But on the rare occasion that you aren’t happy we will promptly return within 24 hours to re-clean any unsatisfactory areas. If for some reason we cannot satisfy the matter at hand we will offer you a refund and terminate services.
Give the gift of a clean house!
- Gift certificates make great gifts for new babies, anniversaries, birthdays, Mother’s/Father’s Day, etc.
Call us at 860.664.4121 for more information on our services and while you’re at it... be sure to ask about our “Long Term Wife Insurance” and give your better half maid service for a year! What better way to ensure a full year of marital bliss!
- Are you proud to be a member of our family... if so, please tell your friends, family and neighbors about us! For every referral resulting in three consecutive cleanings, you will receive one FREE cleaning!
Email this page to a friend