Full disclosure, I have entitled this blog “Bathroom Safety for Dummies” not to be insulting but rather in keeping with my own personal experience. I, myself being said dummy, took a nasty and yet easily preventable fall in my bathtub recently after slipping on an unsecured shower mat.
Carbon monoxide doesn’t clutter your closet or dirty up the dishes. But when it comes to keeping a clean and safe home, air quality counts. Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States according to the Centers for Disease Control.